Yuvan The Producer of Film

Surprising news it is! Yuvan Shankar Raja was widely known as he holds innumerable tunes at his disposal but the news that was incognito is that he had a script in him. A story that was envisaged by the music director is about to be made into a movie by his newly debuted production house Pearl Stone Entertainment Pvt Ltd.

In a press meet held today, the songster made this announcement. 'I always had the desire to see my creativity get life in celluloid. I long aspired to make a mark in this powerful media with my ideas which starts now. My left-out ideas through my music will be conveyed with the stories that I am proposing to write in the near future.' Says the most sought after music director, Yuvan.

SP Sabha, director of '16' which is under production is set to direct this first venture of Yuvan's production. Shiva of ‘Chennai 28’, ‘Saroja’ fame plays the main lead in this pipelined movie. A notable fact is Sabha is already directing Shiva in '16'.

Yuvan is presently working for a music album by Sony BMG and is confident that it will make it big on its launch. But he is not into playing cameo in his albums.

‘Aegan’ composed by him is out and receiving rave reviews. Padded with this present news, Yuvan has not one but two delightful reasons to celebrate this Diwali joyously.

Comments

Popular Posts