Love is life...Genelia Answered!

She’s the chirpy extrovert who just can’t stop talking nineteen to the dozen in the recent hit Santhosh Subramaniam. Actress Genelia who played the garrulous Hasini in the film seems as bubbly and active in real life too. “There is some amount of madness in everyone. If we are always serious in life, there’s no charm in it,” is her take. Success tastes sweet...

So how does it feel to taste success in Tamil? “It feels awesome. I was wondering whether I would be able to pull off the role for the second time since I acted in the original Telugu version Bommarillu as well. But I am glad with the results,” she says. “Only someone with true passion for this script could have done this remake and Raja and Ravi have that dedication. I admire them for that.”

Genelia became a known face with Boys in Tamil after which Sachin and Chennai Kadhal followed but didn't do much for her career. We quiz her about this and she says, “I never got any negative feedback about my acting or the way I was presented. So that gives me a motivation to continue as a responsible artiste.”

She is all praise for director M Raja and editor Mohan who did not consider her unlucky and had no doubts that she would do justice to the role. “It’s good to see filmmakers like them who believe in taking responsibility for their work and do not blame the heroines if a film flops.”

Busy bee...
Genelia is busy with three Hindi films, one Telugu and one Kannada film on hand. With so much going for her, is she game for Tamil cinema? Says she,“Of course, I want to do Tamil films. I want to do scripts that suit me.” Glamour is okay with Genelia as long as it is not vulgar. “I am not looking at heroine oriented roles. As long as I have an important presence in the film, even for five minutes, it’s ok,” she shrugs.

Love is life...
So what is her take on love? Does she have someone special in her life right now? “Love is life!” she smiles. “We love our parents, family and friends. But I have no one special in my life right now. I am single and enjoying it very much!” she grins.

And how can she best be described?
“I am a very positive person. Failure is the reason to prove myself. It keeps me on the move,” she concludes.

Hope she will get what she wish in her life!!! Well Done Genelia! You Are Awesome!

Comments

Ruhan T said…
Does genelia love me but i really love her all i want is her and she is the one who can make i life the most beautiful and i always pray for her to be happy and please genelia keep the smile on your face and i loove it when you smile. i am ruhan

Popular Posts